WATEC Conference 2011
International Conference on Water Technologies,
Environmental Technologies and Renewable Energy
A joint group of representatives from the Oregon-Israel Business Alliance, Business Oregon (Oregon Business Development Department), the US Export Assistance Center and the Northwest Environmental Business Council invite you to join them in traveling to Israel to participate in upcoming Water Technologies Environmental Technologies Renewable Energy conference to promote Oregon goods and services to the Israel and the Middle East markets. In its sixth year, this international show is one of the most established events of its kind in the region, showcasing an extensive array of companies dealing in water technologies, environmental protection products, equipment, and services as well as renewable energy.
What are the benefits of Participation?
Participation in this event will provide you the opportunity for direct contact with prospective representatives, distributors, partners, and end-users in Israel and Middle East. There were more than 20,000 visitors from 94 countries who attended the last WATEC show.
The State of Oregon, in recognition of the significance and value of the conference to Oregonians, is planning to participate and makes the Oregon Trade Promotion Program (OTPP) grant available to eligible companies exhibiting at this conference.
Who should participate?
Companies with the following interests:
Water Use and Quality
- Water testing and monitoring instruments
- Waste water treatment and equipment for clean water systems and water reuse
Solid Waste Treatment and Management
- Technology and equipment for industrial waste, hazardous waste, and medical waste management and disposal
- Municipal solid waste treatment and comprehensive utilization
Energy Saving and New Energy
- Testing, energy monitoring equipment and smart grid
- Waste reduction and recovery, waste-to-energy
- Renewable energy including wind, solar, biomass and bio fuels
- Technology and equipment for air emission treatment and monitoring
If you have any questions about WATEC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Sunun Setboonsarng, Business Oregon Global Trade Specialist at email@example.com, or by phone at 503-229-6057.